14/12/2020 – Noordwijk – The Netherlands
We are delighted to announce that we have just received the “Best in Domain” award from the European Space Agency (ESA) in six domains! This year due to the current pandemic, the awards were announced virtually by ESA to prime contractors providing the best quality of support under the ESA Directorates Competitive Frame Contract 2 (EFC2).
This year, our award was granted for the excellent work done in the following domains:
- Business Management Controlling & Administration (BMC – MAS)
- Environmental Testing & Mechanical AIV Engineering (ETM – MAS)
- IT Support (ITS – MAS)
- Engineering Support to Human Space Flight & Exploration (H-ENG – MAS)
- Engineering Support to Galileo Programme and Navigation-Related Activities (NAV – MAS & Services)
- Electromagnetics, Components, Data & Power Systems Engineering (T-ENG EDP – Services)
The six domains award confirms our position as a leading player and partner to ESA in providing a high-quality service and expertise in both engineering and programmatic disciplines.
We are proud for the results achieved and will continue to strive for excellence to exceed our current performance in the future.
We recognise that we owe this award to the hard work and dedication of our staff working both on- and off-site ESA. A big thank you to all and keep up the great work.