31/05/2022 – Noordwijk – The Netherlands
Sapienza Consulting Holding BV, announce today that the company received a two-year extension on the existing EFC2 Framework Contract with the European Space Agency (ESA) until the end of 2024.
In 2017, Sapienza won the competitive frame contract for Industrial Support to ESA Directorates to provide Experts and Services across 5 countries and 8 ESA Directorates for a duration of five years, which would normally have ended at the end of this year. This two-year extension enables Sapienza and its consortium members to secure in excess of 100 FTEs per year, and provides a platform for Sapienza and its partners to continue growing the business with ESA.
Within this frame contract Sapienza and its consortium members have been covering seventeen Domains of competence, including :
- Business Management, Controlling & Administration
- Engineering Support all to all ESA Programmes (Earth Observation, Human Spaceflight and Robotic Exploration, Telecoms and Integrated Application, Navigation, Space Science)
- IT Support
- Business Process and Cost
- Electromagnetics, Components, Data & Power Systems Engineering
- Environmental Testing & Mechanical AIV
- Payload Technologies
- Structures, Materials, Mechanisms and Thermal
- Software and Control Systems Engineering
Frederique Berenbach, Sales & Marketing Director, said:
We are extremely happy to have the opportunity to further support the European Space Agency with our expertise and services solutions for two more years across such a wide range of locations and specialism. We have supported ESA for many years and this award is testament to the skills and commitment our experts have demonstrated, as well as our ability to meet complex requirements across multiple countries. This will not only provide us with long term business stability but an opportunity to further grow our Sapienza presence at the Agency through new restricted competitive tenders to be issued over the coming two years.