15/06/2020 – Noordwijk – The Netherlands
When: 17 June, Thursday at 14.00 CEST
In this webinar, we will examine the possibilities that the ECLIPSE Software Suite offers you when either managing your RISKs in a Space project or mission or wishing to incorporate the principles into your own organisation. The ECLIPSE Suite provides the ability to perform end-to-end RISK Management remotely and electronically, through every phase of your project. We will explore the end-to-end process from RISK capture within the RISK Register; through to RISK analysis and escalation to RISK mitigation and Action Traceability.
Our agenda of the webinar:
- RISK Management within an ECSS Space Project Lifecycle
- Easy tailoring to your RISK Management Strategy for Domains, Likelihood, and Severity
- Simple setup for a comprehensive RISK Register, RISK Analysis, and Escalation
- Optimising the ECLIPSE suite for Risk Reduction Measures and Action Tracking
- Dashboards and Reporting
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to best identify and manage your projects risks in a collaborative and secure environment
- Learn how to simply integrate RISK Management in your business continuity planning
- Learn how to integrate RISK Management into decision making by sharing some practical steps on how to move from standalone risk management to risk-based decision making.
Who should attend:
This Webinar is of particular interest to any professionals from Project Managers to Risk Managers interested in the possibility of using a centralised affordable software platform for managing project RISKs in a quality-controlled environment.
Watch this space for more upcoming webinars, and we are looking forward to having you join us!