Are you looking for new job opportunities in the Financial Administration field? At Sapienza, we are committed to providing our financial administration staff with the job, the environment, the training and the support to grow and reach their full potential.
Discover new opportunities on our jobs website; or send us an open application and be the first to know when a new opportunity comes by that fits you!
About Financial Administration
The processing and verification of both electronic and paper invoices in accordance to company and local financial regulations & instructions is a common supporting task in any organization or project team. This role can be a stand-alone position at times but it is often included in the tasks of other administrative or project support personnel. Whether it be a separate position or not, successful employees in this field need to be highly numerate, often with an accounting background and the analytical skills required to operate a complex accounting system. The tasks may include the following:
- Processing, verifying and documenting electronic and paper invoices
- Provision of invoice/payment details to partners
- Off-setting advance payments and processing related financial transactions
- Reconciliation and clearing of vendor accounts
- Operating the accounts payable subsystems
- Verification of cost assignment for new procurement actions
- Participation in audits