31/05/2021 – Noordwijk – The Netherlands
We are happy to announce that ECLIPSE Software Suite version 6.1 has been officially released on the 7th of May to all of our customers and users.
This exciting release notably offers new features and changes to the following modules:
- Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM)
- Database Application Builder (DAB)
- Non-Conformance Tracking System (eNCTS)
The key features within this ECLIPSE suite 6.1 release are:
- The Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM) module has received many improvements to the Document process, including an update to the PDF Automatic text extraction The ‘Review/Approve’ cycle has been enhanced with customizable ‘roles/titles’ for Participants, customizable PDF reports of the outcome, and improvements to the Digital Signature functionality (which was first released last year in v.5.5).
- The new functionality of editing MS Office files uploaded in DCCM as ‘Working/Released files’ allows a User to open/edit/save the file without the need to download and re-upload, which provides an even more efficient way of working with documents in DCCM.
- In addition, the Database Application Builder (DAB) module now has configurable settings for the Record Life Cycle. This means that the name of the ‘Approval process’ can be customised, which will be also reflected into the status of the Record. A newly introduced functionality allows users to set an automatic reminder for custom number of days before the due date. In this way the users can now setup custom workflow in their DAB Applications which will correspond to their business processes better.
- Last, but not least the Non-Conformance Tracking System (eNCTS) now has an updated User Interface (UI) to bring it into line with the previous update of the DCCM UI’s look and feel, this will allow introducing more new features in the future.
Stay tuned for more information on the new ECLIPSE Suite release on the coming weeks, we are preparing something new for our users! To stay up-to-date with all the latest product news, follow our ECLIPSE Software Suite page on LinkedIn.
Don’t forget, our ECLIPSE Suite chatbot, Luna, is always ready to answer any questions you may have on this latest release.
Are you considering trusting ECLIPSE Suite for your next space project and mission management or would like to get more information on how these new features can improve your ECLIPSE Suite user experience? Request a demonstration now!