Vacancy Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Secretary/Administrative Assistant to work at ESA-ECSAT, Harwell, Oxfordshire, U.K. The incumbent will be providing administrative support in the Director’s office.
Responsibilities of the Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Preparing the missions of the Director and keeping the Director informed on all logistics related to the travel arrangements, information recorded accurately and updated as needed in the diary;
- Analysis, registration, distribution and filing of correspondence;
- Preparing related dossiers and background documents for the Director;
- Following-up of actions, drafting of replies to correspondence and enquiries as appropriate;
- On personal initiative or on instructions, collecting information and documents necessary for the Director to take action on given issues;
- Organising high level meetings and participation of the Director to any other events as required by the position;
Profile of the Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- At least 2 years of previous relevant experience working in the field
- Applicants should have a good general education to completed secondary level and training in a secretarial college leading to a high proficiency certificate or equivalent as executive secretary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as very good qualities of order, method, tact, initiative, and in particular discretion are required.
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset. (Microsoft Office, SAP, Eclipse, Sharepoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.