Space Engineering and Space Industry Professionals
Sapienza Consulting is a leading provider of space and defence mission and project support through people, software and services. We are a preferred supplier for the European Space Agency (ESA) and NATO’s Communication and Information Agency as well as space industry companies and other European bodies. We currently recruit primarily for The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, France and Germany.
All of our open positions can be found here: http://www.sapienzaconsulting.com/space-and-defence-industry-jobs
If you currently do not see a position in your field, we are still happy to receive your CV! We regularly recruit in the following space engineering domains:
Engineering Positions and Space & Defence Professionals:
- Project Managers, Project Controllers, Project Schedulers with experience in engineering projects in international environments and SAP
- Configuration Managers for engineering projects, with experience in baseline management, review cycles, configuration control and related documents
- Document Controllers with experience working in large organisations
- SAP Consultants with knowledge of business processes in the public sector
- AIV / AIT Engineers with mechanical, electrical and/or software backgrounds and system level experience
- Telecommunications Engineers with satellite system level experience
Science Communications and Science Education professionals for both internal and external communications
- Earth Observation Engineers with payload design knowledge and system level experience
- Quality Assurance and Product Assurance Engineers (QA and PA) with knowledge of space lifecycles, ECSS and ISO standards and requirements
- Software Engineers with strong knowledge of relevant ECSS or MIL standards, knowledge of C++ and experience working with real-time and/or critical software. Typical roles include Flight Software, GNC, AOCS software engineers;
- Data Processing Engineers with L0, L1 and/or L2 product experience
- Feasibility Study Engineers with strong knowledge of the space industry and a background in a space engineering discipline
- Design Engineers for various payload and platform requirements
- Data Systems Engineers with a background in software development and system level experience and strong knowledge of ECSS standards
- Radio Navigation and GNSS Engineers with experience in high-precision orbit determination, radar altimeter data processing and ideally NAPEOS
- Ground Segment Engineers with experience in design of mechanical, optical, electrical systems and knowledge of space link communication systems
- Other space engineers!
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of another member state language is an advantage;
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- 4 years of relevant professional experience in a relevant field;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- EU or NATO Secret Security clearance is considered an advantage.
- Candidates without the required degree or years of experience are encouraged to send in their CV as well as these are not hard requirements