Vacancy Project Controller (temporary)
Sapienza Consulting is looking to recruit a Project Controller to work at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the Project Controller
- Support the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects /programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costsincluding preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc. including:
- assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaboratingrelated KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions in the field of procurements and execution of contracts, including:
- Support to the proposal evaluations as expert for the price and schedule verification and analysis
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the dataentry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency’s system(s).
- Contributing to the elaboration, consolidation of related procurement work plans and detailed implementation plans (e.g. Contract Action Plan baseline) and related commitment consumption, cost and disbursement profiles
- Ensuring that above plans are properly inserted in the appropriate management
- Following-up of the progress of the procurement actions and contracts, and keeping track of status and maintaining the current actual and forecasting in the appropriate ESA tools.
- Creating related objects in ESA-p, maintaining corresponding information inlocal applications as required and ensuring the correctness and coherence ofrelated information
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing
- Supporting industrial invoicing process and payment verification and control
- Supporting programme inventory and export control activities, maintain relevant inventory databases
Profile of the Project Controller
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in BusinessAdministration, with relevant experience
- At least 4 years of Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support
tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel)
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity withrelevant ESA corporate applications e.g. ESA-p) is an asset
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.