Vacancy Help Desk Technicians (4x)
Sapienza is looking for FOUR Help Desk Technicians to work with NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCIA) in Brussels, Belgium.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician
- Answering Service Desk phone calls
- Creating incident and service tickets in ticketing tool
- Provide 1st level support to users, problem management and end-user guidance
- Additional tasks including:
- iPhone enrollment;
- laptop handout;
- smartcard registration.
Profile of the Help Desk Technician
- Service Desk 1st and 2nd level support experience
- Mobile device (iPhone, tablet) troubleshooting
- Desktop Troubleshooting to include Windows, MS Office Applications
- Experience in the usage of a service management toolset (incident logging)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (including Office 2010, Windows7 Lync 2010).
- Good knowledge of network technologies including VPN, Wi-Fi networks and mobile communications.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft software and OS
- Service Desk ticketing tool (VSM9; alternatively BMC ITSM)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift pattern between 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday).
- Candidates must be in possession of a NATO Secret Security Clearance and eligible to work in the EU