Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an experienced Documentalist to provide support in Space and Satellite projects onsite in Cannes, France.
This person will be responsible for documentation management service. The successful candidate will assist high reliability engineering projects for a leading aerospace player. Projects will be complex and challenging, involving collaboration with multiple vendors and a prestigious client.
Responsibilities of the Documentalist
- Set up of an electronic communication interface
- Set up and implementation of procedures to allow secured communications
- Establishment of an information management plan
- Set up of a documentation system
- Documentation filing and dissemination
- Collation and distribution of progress reports and data packages
- Logistic support to project meetings and reviews
- Electronic mail distribution of documents
Profile of the Documentalist
- Technical University degree
- Experience in documentation management in a high reliability engineering environment (e.g. Defense and Aerospace)
- Good knowledge of the space industry would be beneficial
- Effective and meticulous approach to controlling and managing large volumes of documents
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Windchill is desirable
- The TAS-F documentation management tools (GERICO, ORGMAN/E-MAN,…) and documentation processes shall be used, including ESA tools
- Fluent in English; Fluency in French or a willingness to learn is essential
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.