Vacancy Digital Marketeer
Sapienza is looking for an addition to our Marketing and Communication Team. You will be a special individual; captivating personality with the creative desire to try new concepts and the analytical drive to see if they work. You will be able to take leadership and deliver measurable results in our digital marketing initiatives spanning across all our business streams.
Is this you? Great! So, who are we?
We work primarily within the space and defence sector interacting with micro to large private sector and government organisations where we deploy our contingent workforce. We are also active in the software sector with Enterprise level solutions and the start-up world in the Artificial Intelligence and Chatbot domains with innovative social platforms and service offerings.
So, digital marketing for software, recruitment with a side of start-up activities? Yes, please!
Still interested? Read on, or call us!
The job? (No surprises here)
• Become our point of reference for digital marketing
• Implement successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns
What should you already be able to do / know?
- Near native fluency in English, fantastic written skills; knowledge of other European languages could be an asset
- You have a clear, colloquial and convincing communication style
- You have the right qualifications and experience to ensure you can work independently and accurately and you are able to interact with senior management
- You will have set-up A/B tests and implemented successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns and measured their success
- You will have created captivating content aimed at businesses, partners, customers and/or users
- Ideally you would have seen or experienced how brands are built and have your own ideas on what you would do and how you would do it
- You are IT savvy and know all (or most of) the tools of the digital marketing trade
- You are eligible to work in the EU/Netherlands
What type of personality do we (think we) want?
- You ask a lot of questions and have an analytical mindset
- You like to get stuff done right and on time, and you make the important decisions and recommendations based on facts
- You are creative and want to try new things
- You are interested in communication, media, art
- You like and can explain to us what guerrilla marketing is
- You keep your knowledge up to date (because you can)
- You really would prefer working in an international environment