Vacancy Cost Estimation and Analysis (CEA) Procurement Support
Sapienza is looking for a Cost Estimation and Analysis (CEA) Procurement Support to work at the NCI Agency in Brussels within the Acquisition (ACQ) Directorate.
Responsibilities for the Cost Estimation and Analysis Support:
- Provide cost expertise for the benefit of all NCI Agency Service Lines (SLs) for the benefit of all projects and programs;
- Provide cost analysis expertise in bid evaluations and analyse contractor prices in support of contract negotiations and sole source procurements;
- Develop cost trade off proposals in support of procurement options and do what-if scenarios;
- Provide support for the development of the Project Service Costs (PSCs);
- Provide costing and financial inputs for establishing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Invitations For Bids (IFBs);
- Conduct Life Cycle Cost Estimating (LCCE) and analyses in liaison with other NCI Agency Service Lines, including developing cost data for Type B Cost Estimates (TBCEs) for which NCI Agency is either Host Nation or acts in support of or as procurement agent for Nations or the Strategic Commands, including analysis of the operations and maintenance (O&M) costs of projects and programs;
- Maintain the Labour Rate Catalogue to be used in the development of cost estimates and negotiation positions; and in the development and reviewing of the financial part of Agency related Capability Packages (CPs);
- Stay abreast of technological developments relevant to the overall Agency area of work by keeping current on Lifecycle Cost Estimating and Analysis for Software Intensive Projects (SIPs);
- Perform other duties within the NCI Agency’s area of business as may be required.
Profile of the Cost Estimation and Analysis Support:
- A university degree in business management, economics or mathematics, or equivalent education from a recognised military academy or institute, preferably equivalent to MSc degree and supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications or certification with minimum 2 years post related experience;
- Proven ability to work with parametric lifecycle SW tools for cost estimating and analysis (SEER), be an expert in the use of MS Excel software and be familiar with the use of other computer-based support tools including MS Word;
- Fluent in English;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills;
- Experience in cost analysis of defence capability development programs and Software Intensive Projects (SIPs) such as C4ISR and / or CIS;
- Experience in analysing manpower, management and other service costs related to the implementation of major SIPs and CIS projects;
- Experience in communicating cost issues with Contracting Officers, Service Line chiefs, Project Managers, HNs and contractors;
- Knowledge of NATO procedures for programming, authorisation, acquisition, implementation, utilization and support of NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP) would be an asset;
- The ability to develop and maintain a work schedule with multiple demands and priorities;
- Holder of active NATO Secret Clearance.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.