Vacancy Administrative Assistant
Sapienza Consulting is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in either ESTEC in the Netherlands or in ECSAT in the United Kingdom. The incumbent will be offering administrative support in the Department of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications. Reporting directly to the Executive Secretary of the Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, and with a high degree of autonomy, the postholder will provide administrative support in the Director’s office.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Preparing the missions of the Director and keeping the Director informed on all logistics related to the travel arrangements, information recorded accurately and updated as needed in the diary.
- Analysis, registration, distribution and filing of correspondence.
- Preparing related dossiers and background documents for the Director.
- Following-up of actions, drafting of replies to correspondence and enquiries as appropriate.
- On personal initiative or on instructions, collecting information and documents necessary for the Director to take action on given issues.
- Organising high level meetings and participation of the Director to any other events as required by the position.
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- Applicants should have a completed secondary education level and a training in a secretarial college, leading to a high proficiency certificate or equivalent as executive secretary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as very good qualities of order, method, tact, initiative, and in particular discretion are required.
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset. (Microsoft Office, SAP, Eclipse, SharePoint)
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. A good knowledge of one of these two languages is required together with a working knowledge of the other language. Knowledge of another member state language is an asset.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.