ECLIPSE Software as a Service (SaaS) – Hosted deployment on Sapienza Secure Cloud
ECLIPSE Software as a Service (SaaS) is a specific type of ECLIPSE Implementation Service, allowing micro and small to medium sized companies to access quickly, a configured and managed ECLIPSE Environment on a subscription basis, at an affordable price.
Utilising best-practices and relevant experience, our ECLIPSE Professional Services Team will configure and implement single or multiple ECLIPSE module(s) on Sapienza’s Secure Cloud, allowing the flexibility and security of an ECLIPSE environment without the hardware and associated operational costs to the client.
As for all others, this ECLIPSE service leverages a proven methodology to ensure a fast, effective service to suit the clients specific business requirements.
Our ECLIPSE Professional Services Team will ensure the implementation is successful and meets the bespoke needs of our clients. Furthermore as an add-on service the ECLIPSE Professional Services Team can provide full support to the Users Community on behalf of the client organisation.
- Operational speed – Clients can have an ECLIPSE Environment up-and running in a matter of hours
- Minimize IT infrastructure and cost – deploying ECLIPSE to secure cloud infrastructure
- Reliability – Sapienza performs maintenance and upgrades (when new versions are released) for the client at no additional cost
- Peace of mind – The client is able to delegate to Sapienza the Users support via ad-hoc support services
- Your project – your way – ECLIPSE modules and projects are tailored to suit your business requirements.
- Secure – Military grade data centre with granular data access control within the modules
(The ECLIPSE SaaS encompasses the ECLIPSE Implementation Service Only).