Remotely Managed Service – Deployment at client site
ECLIPSE Managed Services is a specific type of ECLIPSE Implementation Service, since some of our clients are concerned about security outside of their premises Sapienza also offers a managed service with the implementation of ECLIPSE installed and configured at the client premises.
Utilising best-practices and relevant experience, our ECLIPSE Professional Services Team will configure and implement single or multiple ECLIPSE module(s) on the client hosted environment.
As for all others, this ECLIPSE service leverages a proven methodology to ensure a fast, effective service to suit the clients specific business requirements.
Our ECLIPSE Professional Team will ensure your implementation is successful and realises in full the benefits of your data and information architecture. Furthermore as an add-on service the ECLIPSE Professional Services Team can provide full support the Users Community on behalf of the client.
- Choice of infrastructure operations – Sapienza can offers infrastructure operation and maintenance support remotely as an ad-hoc service
- Choice of support – Sapienza offers technical support services on site at the client premises or remotely depending on the client’s requirements
- Reliability – Sapienza remotely performs upgrades (when new versions are released) for the client at no additional cost
- Your project, your way – ECLIPSE modules and projects are tailored to suit your business requirements
- Correct configuration – Accurate implementation will reduce the need for future corrections, re-designs and data restructuring
- Efficiency – Utilise system integration between ECLIPSE modules to reduce the amount of user and manual transactions