ECLIPSE Operational and Technical Support
Sapienza strives to provide the highest quality of services to its customers. Our service level agreements are tailored to the size and needs of our clients from standard support services to personalized support and expert technical assistance
In combination with ECLIPSE implementation Services, our clients can benefit from the following dedicated ECLIPSE operational and technical support service add-ons:
- Is included in the implementation and configuration service and it provides the customer access to our helpdesk services through our email support line 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30. Only critical and show stopping ECLIPSE suite software problems will be acted upon unless the client has subscribed to other support packages. All other problems reported will be collected and will be processed to resolution in accordance with the ECLIPSE suite roadmap and the global priorities schedule set by Sapienza.
- Secure on-going support for all ECLIPSE related Standard Requests and quick resolution of any incidents. Get first hand advice on how to get most out of your ECLIPSE suite.
This service will give customer access to our helpdesk services through our telephone and email support line 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17.30. Immediate and simple problems will be resolved with one of our support technician during the initial call. The standard service covers 1st line support and a limited number of hours for 2nd line support (as per the agreed SLA).
- Let our ECLIPSE System Expert resolve all your technical backend issues and configure ECLIPSE in the most appropriate way for your infrastructure. Our extended-priority support services incorporates unlimited online troubleshooting (provided remote access is allowed), advice on how to best use the tool and remote help. In this service package the customer will have access to a Senior Engineer and a Consultant with comprehensive knowledge of the tool and is technologies. This support is provided 5 days a week from 08:30 to 17:30.
Designated ECLIPSE Support
- Have a specialised ECLIPSE Technician as a single point of contact familiar with your specific ECLIPSE suite set up and usage. Any question or issue will be resolved in the quickest way, and if at your site, following your procedures and business hours. This support service includes a dedicated ECLIPSE Engineer who will work with the users and your IT team to troubleshoot and manage reported issues and request from initiation to resolution.
This service includes:
- A single point of contact – Centralized, reactive support for specified product issues, senior level technical expertise, and a detailed understanding of the implemented ECLIPSE environment to facilitate fast and effective issue resolution
- Direct access to Sapienzas technical resources – Fast access to other senior technical support resources at Sapienza including software and IT engineering, if necessary, to prioritize product issues or provide hot fixes to resolve critical issues
- Escalation management – Monitoring of support severity and escalation levels as well as engaging appropriate Sapienza staff as needed.