ECLIPSE Software Suite 4.4 Release
27/ 03 / 2018
We are happy to announce that ECLIPSE Software Suite version 4.4 is released today to all of our customers and users.
Many new features mark the new release in the following modules:
- Non-Conformance Tracking System (eNCTS)
- Database Application Builder (DAB)
- Action Items Manager (AIM)
Most importantly, the key items and features of the ECLIPSE suite 4.4 version are addressed here:
- eNCTS has been enhanced with a possibility to create custom metadata fields in the Close-Out section, in the same fashion as the Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and the Non-Conformance Review Board (NRB) custom metadata fields
- In DAB a new type of metadata field has been implemented, which is only available in this ECIPSE suite module at the moment. The Tree metadata field has the features of an extended multi selection picklist, visually presented as a folder structure
- In AIM new type of notifications have been introduced supported by the browser. These notifications are sent out to the Owner, Actionee and/or the Contributor, and are ruled with the “Notify Me” feature in the same way as the e-mail notification.
Watch our ECLIPSE Suite 4.4 release video on YouTube now to see the new features in action.
Find more details on the above mentioned new features and major improvements in the “ECLIPSE 4.4 New Features and Improvements” document which is published on our F.A.Q. public page, where no login is required.
Would you like to know more about the ECLIPSE software suite? Request a demonstration now!
Subscribe to news
If you would like to get notified about what projects we are working on please follow our news section by subscribing.