August Webinar: What’s New in ECLIPSE Version 4.3?
13 / 07 / 2017
The next ECLIPSE webinar will be about the new features of ECLIPSE suite version 4.3. It will focus on the major changes in this new release.
First, we will have a look at changes in the Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM) module:
- introducing copyrighted documents
- updating the Search Results screen
- several improvements have been applied to the Basket feature
Second, we will look at the Review Items of Discrepancy (eRID) module changes:
- introducing an Import function allowing RIDs to be created and updated using Excel sheets
- introducing user profiles
During the webinar, there will be time to answer questions if they come up. The webinar will be conducted on Monday 7 August between 14.00 and 15.00 Central European Summer Time. To save yourself a seat today, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested but can’t make it? Don’t worry. If you register we will share a recording of the webinar with you.
Subscribe to news
If you would like to get notified about what projects we are working on please follow our news section by subscribing.