Airbus Defence & Space
Airbus Defence & Space was looking for a tool to record, process and manage all project document discrepancies and subsequent RID actions.
Airbus Defence & Space is using three of the ECLIPSE suite modules:
- Document Configuration and Change Management (DCCM)
- Review Items of Discrepancy (eRID)
- Action Items Manager (AIM)
Benefits of Using ECLIPSE
Airbus Defence & Space is one of the main European Prime contractors to use the ECLIPSE suite. The ECLIPSE software suite brings them the benefit of obtaining an integrated solution to manage the project documentation from supplier into the form of datapacks, complete collaborative workflow processing of the RIDs through to the subsequent actions recording between Airbus D&S and their supply chain ensuring that project milestones are met to space related projects.
About Airbus Defence & Space
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military.
Airbus Defence and Space unites a range of capabilities and skills unrivalled anywhere in the world:
- Europe’s No. 1 in defence and space
- Among the top 10 defence companies worldwide
- World-leading player in the space industry
- World-renowned range of products including Eurofighter, A400M and Ariane launcher
- Employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.